When our clients are first looking for an executive search partner, they want to feel three things:
- Confident that the search is in skilled and experienced hands,
- Understood – that their chosen partner has taken the time to listen and understand the business needs, and
- Secure in the knowledge that their chosen partner is looking not just at the immediate gap in the team, but at the overarching strategy and direction of the business.
At The Candidate Company, we offer strategic, research-based executive search. In an industry often driven by numbers and quotas, we focus on the people and the long-term objectives.
Why Choose The Candidate Company?
- We take the time to listen, learn and understand your business.
- We take into account the culture, strengths, challenges and quirks to ensure we find candidates that will enhance your business.
- We develop an in-depth knowledge of your business and map the candidate opportunity from our market intelligence and broad networks across corporate, government and not-for-profit at an executive and board level.
- We offer a commitment to a long-term positive outcome for both the client and the candidate.
- We provide customised advice for your business, not a cookie-cutter formula just to fill positions.
- We promise open, honest communication.
- We set realistic expectations and commit to agreed timelines.
The candidate is at the centre of all we do. The success of the candidate and the appointment is integral to the success of our business. We take the time to understand your career aspirations and values to make sure we are matching the best candidates with the best positions and environments.
Our commitment is that any person that we interact with regarding career opportunities will be treated respectfully and professionally, regardless of their suitability.
We endeavour to provide relevant complimentary services to Candidates including:
- Network referral
- Career advice
- CV presentation.
We strive to provide a positive and meaningful experience for all Candidates.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity is extremely important to us. We have a proven track record in sourcing and delivering a balanced shortlist to our clients and have been successful in assisting businesses with achieving gender diversity objectives in a meaningful and authentic way.
Our experience tells that that highly skilled and talented candidates are interested in opportunities that match their abilities rather than gender.